It has been a while since I posted. Not much has happened, we had Christmas which was great, lots of snow, no results from the doctors, and now a new year is just around the corner. As you all know, New Years is time to make new resolutions. Needless to say, I don't feel like it this year! 2008 was a pretty tough year- we sold our house, moved, Jon is still in school, I went back to school (which, by the way am not continuuing this next semester. my classes are dropped), and spent half the year quite ill. If I had to make a resolution it would be for the doctors to figure out what is going on with my jaw or whatever else and get me treated! I do want to wish all of you a Happy New Year and hope yours is filled with joy and success!!
3 comments:
Geez..I just read about your ear problems...that is a whole lot of no fun. About a year ago I kept getting this awful headaches, I went to a family doctor, ENT, neurologist...they all told me it was nothing medical. I was going crazy cause I was getting the headaches almost daily and nobody could tell me why. They finally stopped and my doctors said they were stress headaches. So frusterating when you know you don't feel right, yet no one can give you an answer. Hope you find out soon and get feeling better!
I am glad you got your classes dropped, hoefully the problem with your jaw is just stress, and now everything will simmer down, and go away!
Holly, I'm sorry you're still not well. I wish they could figure out what was wrong too. Is that why you aren't going to school this next semester? I wish I was closer so I could help more. By the way, I've tagged you on my momnerd blog. Love you!
Post a Comment